If you are installing to Windows® NT, 2000 or XP, you
will need to be logged on with "administrative"
Software Collection 7.70
- Prior to the download, run your
existing software collection and do a backup of your
database onto a clean diskette. (Select Backup
Database from the Utilities menu.)
- Download the software collection installation program
to your computer by clicking on the link below.
- If you have a version prior to 7.50, please read these
upgrade instructions: Upgrade.pdf
- After downloading the file, double-click on the file to
start the installation.
- Download and update your Codelock Device Driver.
- Run the software collection and verify its version
number in the about box.
Download Codelock Device
©2000-2004. Bayley & Bender, Inc. All rights